In one short page, this resume delivers the message that this woman is a strong professional seeking to advance her career. Serena used this resume to post on monster.com, as well as send to employer's via email. To see one of the emails she sent to a recruiter about this resume, please see Follow-Up Email to a Recruiter from a Job Board.
Sample Resume for an Account Manager in Sales/Marketing
This and other resume examples in this collection were created using professional resume templates from my Ready-Made Resume Builder.
Here's the Plain Text version of this resume.
123 Bond Street
San Francisco, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Account Manager
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
** Eight years' experience in Account/Project Management and Marketing, including products and services for international markets.
** An organized and detail-oriented manager, able to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively to ensure timely project completion within a team environment.
** Proficient in MS Word, QuarkXpress, and Excel.
Account Manager, INTER-AD, INC., San Francisco, CA, 1999-pres.
** Directed comprehensive multilingual marketing and advertising projects to support clients expanding into international markets.
- Determined project scope and collaborated with team members to develop project plan, including schedules and budgets of up to $400K.
- Coordinated with language and graphics departments to ensure adherence to schedule and quality of final products.
- Acted as primary liaison with clients throughout production, maintaining daily contact to resolve concerns, facilitate communication, and ensure satisfaction.
** Managed a 10-person project team to complete the adaptation of a Hello Stranger website into six languages for Williams Films.
** Worked closely with advertising agencies to develop international marketing materials and resources for agency clients.
Management Assistant, EFB ADVERTISING ASSOCIATES, San Francisco, CA, 1998-99
** Developed sales territory and built strong client relationships within a highly competitive environment through networking and incentive programs.
** Assisted manager with overall office supervision, including training and direction of eight management trainees.
Sales & Marketing Assistant, CELLULAR ACCESS SYSTEMS, Chicago, IL, 1996-98
** Provided sales and marketing support for a high-tech card access system.
- Created direct mail pieces and product brochures for marketing campaign.
- Produced training manual for employees of MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
B.A., International Affairs and Commerce, Dean's List
University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA, 1996
Japanese Association for the Experiment in International Living
School of International Training, Tokyo, Japan, 1995