This one-page resume is powerful because it shows a steady upward climb in this job seeker's career.
Sample Resume for an Accounting Manager
This and other resume examples in this collection were created using professional resume templates from my Ready-Made Resume Builder.
Here's the Plain Text version of Pauline's resume.
123 14th Street
Boston, MA 12345
JOB OBJECTIVE: Accounting Manager
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Seven years in finance management for organizations ranging from $30M-100M.
- Experienced supervisor with a management style that motivates staff productivity.
- Practical background in accounting.
2004-present, Accounting Manager and Human Resource Manager, TNT, INC., Boston, MA
A hardware/software manufacturing concern that grew 38% each year during tenure.
- Created accounting control systems from manual system, enabling existing staff to support growth at no increase in costs.
- Drafted and enforced accounting policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP that provided the basis for all departmental budgeting.
- Prepared and guided company through its first external audit, allowing TNT to address other forms of working capitalization.
2001-2003, Accounting Manager, CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF BOSTON, Boston, MA
A non-profit corporation comprised of 36 agencies with an overall budget of $56M.
- Established separate accounting system to manage a $2M fund and oversaw its consolidation with agency financials.
- Streamlined AP/AR systems in compliance with federal and state fund restrictions.
- Helped division directors with budget drafts at RFP level.
- Ensured success of program funding by analyzing feasibility of program proposals.
- Identified agency's insurance needs and standardized coverage for all 11 divisions.
1999-2001, A/R and Credit Manager, PARADIGM TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Boston, MA
A hard drive manufacturer with $100M in annual sales.
- Cleaned up AR system and brought it within 90% of agreement, enabling company to borrow against that amount.
- Established credit and risk assessment policies.
- Assisted in accounting system conversion from manual to automated.
1994-1998, Systems Analyst, HERMAN, RIGHTLAND, FORM & MC MALLEY, Boston, MA
The 65th largest law firm in the U. S. with multiple locations worldwide.
- Served as troubleshooter for accounting department's computer conversion.
- Provided system training and support to three departments.
B.A., Boston University, 1994
Dun & Bradstreet: Credit Risk Assessment, Credit Management, Finance Management