Sample Resume for a Logistics Executive with Expertise in Customer Relations, Distribution Systems, Retail Services, Strategic Planning, Operations Analysis, Team Leadership:
With her professional title at the top of the page and so many promotions listed under her one place of employment, it's evident that this job seeker is a very confident and dedicated professional. She did not list dates under Education or Professional Affiliations, so as to be discreet about her age.
From the Collection of Resume Examples
This and other resume examples in this collection were created using professional resume templates from my Ready-Made Resume Builder.
This resume was written or critiqued by a member of Susan Ireland's Resume Team. The job seeker agreed to allow us to make his or her resume anonymous and to post it on this website.
Here's the Plain Text version of Bonnie's resume.
123 Hamilton Place
Los Angeles, CA 12345
Logistics Executive with expertise in:
* Customer Relations
* Distribution Systems Retail Services
* Strategic Planning
* Operations Analysis
* Team Leadership
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
1986-present, GOTCHA SPORTSWEAR, Los Angeles, CA
Director, Retail Services, 2002-present
Manager, Customer Service, 2000-02
Manager, Distribution and Services, 1998-00
Manager, Distribution Administration, 1994-98
Senior Distribution Analyst, 1990-94
Distribution Analyst, 1988-90
Financial Analyst, 1987-88
Manager of Training, 1986-87
* Played executive role in the $10M, four-year re-engineering for Gotcha's U.S. $200M business.
* Managed closure of two distribution centers totaling 750K sq. ft. and started up two new distribution centers totaling 1.5M sq. ft. Planning and execution:
Inventory ($50M) and systems migration
Order processing and fulfillment
Physical product movement
* Saved over $2M in logistics-related customer claims and increased retail product sell-through by introducing a new customer service concept that built liaisons between company logistics personnel and retail counterparts.
* Supervised direct staff of 10 and indirect reports of 40 who planned and managed the company's 1987 Olympics Host Program for over 500 retail executives and sweepstakes winners.
* Earned one team and two individual Gotcha Awards, the company's highest distinction for superlative professional achievement.
M.S.W., California State University, San Francisco
B.A., California State University, Sacramento
Featured speaker and member:
Council of Logistics Management
National Retail Federation
American Apparel Manufacturers Association
International Customer Service Association
Strategic Research Institute
VICS (Voluntary Inter-industry Communications Standards) Committees