What's an overall career achievement that shows you'd be good at this job? It's one thing to claim that you're good at something. But you make a much stronger case when you give a clear example of how you've already succeeded in your career. And if you can quantify your success, all the better.
You might also like:
- 28 Summary Statements About Career Objectives
- 67 Summary Statements About Experience
- 46 Summary Statements About Job Qualifications
- 16 Summary Statements About Professional Style
- 27 Summary Statements About Values and Traits
On this page you'll find examples of resume Summary statements, each showing an overall career achievement.
9 Sample Resume Summary Statements About Achievements
Let's see how nine job seekers wrote about their career achievements in the following Summary statements.
- Track record for meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Received M.B.A. Degree with emphasis in Marketing.
- Published author of articles and training materials on current legal issues.
- APICS certification expected December 20xx.
- Office of Registrar positions spanning clerical to administrative levels.
- Published writer and skilled presenter.
- Commended for top-notch organizational skills.
- Innovator in Email Marketing and ASP software.
- An award-winning instructor and confident public speaker, able to establish rapport with audiences and convey information with clarity and enthusiasm.