What's an overall career achievement that shows you'd be good at this job? It's one thing to claim that you're good at something. But you make a much stronger case when you give a clear example of how you've already succeeded in your career. And if you can quantify your success, all the better.
On this page you'll find examples of resume Summary statements, each showing an overall career achievement.
9 Sample Resume Summary Statements About Achievements
Let's see how nine job seekers wrote about their career achievements in the following Summary statements.
- Track record for meeting timelines and exceeding expectations.
- Received M.B.A. Degree with emphasis in Marketing.
- Published author of articles and training materials on current legal issues.
- APICS certification expected December 20xx.
- Office of Registrar positions spanning clerical to administrative levels.
- Published writer and skilled presenter.
- Commended for top-notch organizational skills.
- Innovator in Email Marketing and ASP software.
- An award-winning instructor and confident public speaker, able to establish rapport with audiences and convey information with clarity and enthusiasm.